• Breaking News

    Latest Winter fashion advice for 2019 - US States Hub

    Winter Fashion Advice for 2019

    First Winter Fashion Advice for 2019
    Hi guys,  if you're all doing well, I'm going to help you create your wardrobe for 2019, but sharing five of my favorite trendy items but also five of my favorite basic pieces because my spouse quite minimal and I'm a firm believer of investing in Basics and combining more basic pieces with trendy items to create a fun but also long-lasting wardrobe.

    US States Hub

    According to US States I think is a must-have in your winter wardrobe. Is this plate coat? I feel like everyone is already crazy about the plate Blazer. But if you want to keep wearing plate also in Winter a plate close like this is a perfect way to incorporate this print in your wardrobe. 

    US States Hub

    Although this is a trendy piece. You can style this code in so many ways, for example, I love to wear this coat with some black high-waisted skinny jeans and a white turtleneck, so too.


    US States Hub


    This outfit a little bit warmer.  I think it's such a nice trendy item to have in your wardrobe because it's honestly also kind of a classic because played will never go out of style. 


    US States Hub

    So I added this as a layering piece and then I also added my Baker Boy hat because I feel like it really ties in all the black accessories together. 


    acne_scarf


    So the last layer that you can add is this acne scarf and I think the black of the acne scarf ties in together with all the other black accessories perfectly and honestly,  I've been living in this outfit because it's so easy so comfortable to wear.

    acne_scarf_2019





    Winter Fashion Advice for 2019
    So when it comes to styling Baker Boy hats, I feel like you can only wear them as part of your outerwear. 


    outerwear_2019

    So I like to wear them with a black scarf. I'm also going to show you in a bit and a black oversized coat and some cool jeans. By US States Fashion That way you look very effortlessly chic and on track.


    Black_Overcoat 2019



    By US States Fashion Therese the next piece that I want to show you is this oversized sweater with a huge turtleneck like an oversized turtleneck.

    Over_Sweater_2019

    I live in sweaters like this in Winter because they're just super comfortable and super fashionable at the same time. This will also never go out of style. It's such a classic color. 


    Leather_Legging_2019


    Now. I always like to wear this with leather leggings and some kind of like skinny ankle boots or socks boots. It looks very cute with that and it's just super nice because it feels like you're wearing a blanket without actually looking like you're wearing a blanket if that makes sense. 

    This is one of my most comfortable outfits and I'm going to show you and in my opinion. 

    It think in US States and World Wide Fashion This is a perfect studied a attitude perfect outfit to go to library because the sweater is from Zara and if needed reminds me of the oversized turtleneck sweaters from acne Studios, but with a lesser price for sure then I also wore my leather leggings from Sarah and I think the contrast is very nice.

    West_booties_2019

    I added my West booties for accessories I added this silver and black watch from Walsh and also do statement bag from Alexander Wang.




    I think this chain is some very cool detail. So for those very cool days, I like to add my acne philosophy Inspire jacket from Zara definitely the sweater and the chocolate make this a very kind of acne Studios outfit for less but keeps you super warm.



    Jecket_Zara_2019

    so it's perfect for those days when it's snowing.

    Then I also added my bigger play hat from Topshop the next basic piece you need to have in your wardrobe is a nice Woolen scarf.

    Bigger_Play_Hat_2019


    The next piece that I want to recommend for your basic wardrobe is a desire a crossbody bag. By US States Fashions crossbody bag is famous bag in worldwide.  


    Crossbody_Bag_2019

    I wear a crossbody bags so much and I like to get one new bag every season and this is my winter designer bag is from Alexander way. it's such a nice bag. It's black with rose gold hardware and I got it for such a good deal. 

    And last but not least. I'm also going to show you a pair of basic shoes


    Basic_Shoes_2019

    You should have in your wardrobe and these are my opinion the most perfect most versatile ankle boots. I've ever come across.


    versatile_ankle_boots_2019

    They are actually from Nine West and on West isn't American brands why I think they're so perfect is because they have pointy nose, which I always prefer. 

    I think it looks way more stylish. They are from Suede and I love sweet or I think it's supposed to wait. 



    Actually. I don't think it's real suede. I can walk in them the whole day and they also have this Chelsea boot detail, but it's a little bit more interesting and your normal Chelsea boot go get these because they are definitely worth the money. 

    So guys that is the end of my winter fashion guide for the winter of 2019. 

    Thanks for read this article. For more updates always visit our site US States Hub

    3 comments:

    1. Yeah its really awesome article for winter fashion...

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! Mens Watches

      ReplyDelete
    3. Dear David Lee thanks for visit our site... for more updates always stay us.. thanks

      ReplyDelete