• Breaking News

    How to Dress in 2019? New Fashion Trends for Men

    Fashion Advice 2019 for Men

    List_of_Fashion_for_Men

    What is going on my individuals?

    Today I will be showing you some awesome trends that have definitely been making some noise here in late 2013 and that will definitely be rolling over into 2019 and I'll also be showing you guys in key pieces that will be showing up in 2019.

    So that way you guys can be ahead of the game. Now, of course, the runways have been showcasing some crazy new trends however since the runway isn't always very realistic today I'll be showing you guys a good balance between the runways and what people are actually going to be weighing on the streets.

    So let's go ahead dive right into this. Number one broke themed pieces. Now if you guys want to be next level the baroque theme is going to be just that as you can see here this baroque leopard print shirt has gotten mad style and you can dress it up in a lot of different ways.

    baroque_leopard_men

    It's so versatile and you can either go straight with it or go for more classic looks like this. These are some cropped pants that I just purchased and they top off this look with mad class.

    Number two gold jewelry. Now in my opinion gold jewelry is in the beginning stages of making its a little comeback. Me personally I've been investing in a few little pieces here and there. I even just picked up this beautiful t rock lodge and all gold.


    It definitely stands out and adds a perfect finish to my entire outfit. And for those of you that don't know T rock is an amazing brand that has been dominating the watch game and not only because of their beautifully crafted watches. Also because of the amazing price that they're selling them for.

    By the way to rock and I have teamed up and they are today's sponsor Ivan rock and say rock watches for about three years now and I went ahead the other day and just picked up two more to add to my collection.




    I, of course, had to get my hands on the TMX Oh 53 and all gold as well as the TMX Oh ninety-five which implements gold elements as well. And honestly guys I can honestly I promise you that I can even emphasize it enough that you will not be disappointed when you go with a track watch. And if you guys want to check out these watches plus a dozen other top ones.

    Now me personally I just went ahead and picked up these Puma s sex toys and you know not really my typical style.
    Sneakers_Men
    However since they've been making such a huge impact this last year I definitely had to throw them in the mix and honestly you guys this 90s style isn't really going anywhere for a little while so you might want to jump on the bandwagon and grab a few pieces number four sage colored pieces.

    Now as far as color trends go Sage is looking pretty hot at the moment and that's definitely a direction that we see fashion going in. So right here I got a really nice classic outfit for pretty inexpensive at ASIO Stockholm. 

    Classic_Jecket_For_men


    The fit is amazing in the stage jacket has a classic look with a modern color pop. So I encourage you guys to definitely be on the lookout for sage colored pieces this upcoming year. Number five military vests now military vests are becoming a really awesome key piece that every man should own and have in their wardrobe especially for those you know special occasions.

    This specific military vest is by an awesome brand called Munir d'Ivoire it's masculine powerful and honestly a very unique piece that you're not going to see around much. Which leads me to my next piece again by Mounir d'Ivoire. And that is puffer jackets.

    Puffer_Jacket_for_men

    However puffer jackets are still on the up and up and brands are definitely improving on them and making them even more stylish like this puffer jacket you see here this piece really is perfect in every way perfect fit the comfortability is on point and adds so much style to any outfit especially now that winter is here and now if you're like me and you're really feeling these Manute d'Ivoire pieces I'll be sure to put their link down in the description below for you guys number seven.

    Now another great mention is Western pieces and trusts me I'm not about going full-blown Western from head to toe. However, this is a cool trend to definitely implement in a regular day to day outfit as I did here. Number eight basketball shorts. Now, this trend is currently taking off. Now I'm really stoked about this because I grew up playing basketball and this is a style that I've always rocked whether it was in or not.
    basketball_shorts

    As you see here I just received the brand new special edition baller shorts from Wings of Liberty as you guys know wings is one of my favorite brands of all time best quality awesome fits mad style in my opinion. 

    These are the dope is basketball shorts I've ever seen. When I saw the sneak peek of them on the Wings of Liberty Instagram page I just I had to get my hands on them so I hit up my boy Dan and he was kind enough to actually send me a pair of the samples that he was working on.

    So for those of you that want to cop these. Be sure to jump on it asap. I think they just came out yesterday and they're special edition so they're gonna be going quakes it gets a better jump on him I don't know how much I I could rock this style, to be honest.




    However, if you find a piece that you really like that has some leopard print on it you're in luck because leopard prints are definitely making their mark and they'll be becoming a huge trend in 2018 19. Number 10. Flannel. Now, of course, I think flannel will always be a dough piece to rock.

    Honestly, it's safe to say that it's pretty timeless especially more now than ever I think. And for my streetwear dudes rocking the oversized look is super dope in my opinion and it definitely takes a basic outfit up a notch. This is honestly one of my favorite pieces I've done in a long time. Number eleven handbags.

    This is a trend that has made its way from overseas to the U.S. and a lot of athletes are really rocking these as well. I know for me I've been rocking this Adidas handbag for about four months now. That's why it's a little messed up and tattered but not only does it look bad. I now understand why women love purses to be honest to number 12 windbreakers.

    Windbreakers_for_men

    Honestly, I feel like you can never go wrong with a windbreaker. They've pretty much always been in style and they're a great staple to have this Wings of Liberty Tech jacket works and looks just like a windbreaker. So I've been really feeling this one lately not just because of the Don't look but the detailing within it.

    It's just a quality man. Simple as that. Number 13 loud Prince. Honestly, guys, it's either go loud or go home. I guess these days right for my street where dudes like myself grabbing a couple loud and bright colored pieces will be a great addition to your wardrobe.

    If you haven't done so yet simple stuff like this pink hoodie from boogie man I mean there's honestly so many cool ways you can layer it as well. Which leads me to my next topic and that is stylistic layering.

    And number 15 to end it off on a high note we have pinstriped pieces. Now since when a celebrity is always ahead of the game as far as the fashion world goes they actually sent me out these pinstriped joggers. And honestly, I've never thought I'd be rock n pinstripes stuff. However, 2019 is the year for pinstriped and I couldn't be any more stoked because you know it's definitely a really don't look if you Rocky right. All right. 

    So I hope you guys dug that now before I head out. Of course, it is time for the individual's inner circle shout outs.

    So first up right here we have my boy Jaden. Next up we have Jacob and last up we have Sandy.


    I just want to encourage you guys too. Go all out man. Go out with a bang. For those of you who went through some struggles this year and didn't really see the success that you had imagined for yourself, I would just encourage you guys to take everything and every struggle that you went through this year and take it as a learning experience, man.

    Don't take it as a loss you know take it as something that you learn and that you're going to grow from and just finish this year up with a bang you know go all out.



    Any dreams or anything that you wanted to start this year but that you didn't you know get around to take this last month and just apply yourself to it go all out make it all count you know whether you gained a whole bunch of success here in 2013 or you didn't really reach those goals and the things that you wanted to do in these last few weeks just give it one final go push yourself and give it all you got.

    4 comments:

    1. This article provide me awesome information about new Fashion trends. Thanks and keep sharing.

      ReplyDelete

    2. You ought to never waver from wearing what you need to wear. Likewise, you ought to never duplicate the most stylish trend inclines aimlessly. It isn't so much that everything will look great on you and therefore, you should attempt to make sense of the outfits that make you look incredible. Chiffon Hijabs

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Celebrity measurements

      ReplyDelete
    4. I am going into the 8th grade and at my school skinny jeans and high tops are in and trimmed loose collared tanks.
      Fashion

      ReplyDelete