• Breaking News

    Latest Spring Summer 2019 Fashion Trends - Us States Hub

    Spring summer 2019 fashion trends


    So today I am going to go through and talk about upcoming trends for spring summer 2019. I just went to New York and Paris Fashion Week which I guess was fall but sometimes in New York, they're showing spring and summer. So kind of confusing. I also attended fashion week in fall for the spring so I wasn't done with the trends that I have seen a lot. Online shopping trends that I saw on the runways trends that I've just seen and like only magazines and stuff like that. So let's just get right into it. Try number one is cargo and utility. I saw this literally all over Paris all over New York. People wearing it on the runways. I think it's a trend that's going to kind of go through spring into fall. Cargo pants were big matching sets with cargo so like that khaki colored pant with a jacket huge utility belts utility pants like they are just it's just everywhere. And I'm so here for it because it's a neutral so you can keep it in your wardrobe. It will go with everything. I'm a huge fan. I wore it in New York I wore utility kind of cargo pants with a trench and a gray sweater and it looks really good. So utility and cargo number one trend I'm super excited about it. I think it's going to be that's got to be a fun trend. by. Us States Hub.


    Latest Spring Summer 2019 Fashion Trends-Us States Hub

    Number two is Bermuda shorts or like long cycle shorts but longer shorts that just like hit right above your knee. So. Every wear thinks it's a cool look. I think it might be a tough look to pull off but if you can pull it off I think it's going to be I think it'll look really cool.

    I saw it all it was sneakers and just like T-shirts like really basic outfits. I think that this is a kind of a trend that's been evolving we live like super short shorts like mid thigh last year and now we're into the like longer Bermuda style and I think it looks really cool it can look really really hip. I saw them in every single fabric from Jean to suit to cycle like stretchy so they're everywhere. It's a cool trend. On that note suiting also a huge trend suits are everywhere. Everyone's wearing suits casually so if you saw the other video I bought a men's suit but I also wore a suit at Fashion Week. Suits are just in and specifically, I saw a lot of short suits which I think is like really cool very 80s but still really cool. And then I also saw the bicycle shorts with the blazer as a law.



    That's also been everywhere so suiting very in I'm gonna hit three on-trend colors in one. We have lavender. I have seen lavender everywhere It's like the most on-trend color for this season. It's crazy. It is a beautiful color. I think it's perfect for spring like it gives you that pastels sort of like you know like spring is just like the world is like renewing that's lavender like if that's what it feels like beautiful purple is everywhere. Mint slash pistachio been seeing that everywhere as well. I just said I bought a suit. It's pretty it's not I'm not talking about like teal. I'm really talking about like a mint. I have just been seeing it everywhere. Also, a great color for spring gives you that like soft pretty spring kind of vibe. And then the third color that I think will be great for spring but also for summer is yellow just taken the world by storm here. by. Us States Hub.

    Like everyone is making things in yellow in different shades of yellow and like a really bright yellow to the softer yellows. It's everywhere. Yellow can be a hard color to pull off on some skin tones on some hair colors. So you would have to find the right yellow for his skin tone because not everyone can pull it off. But I have a full like Jean situation in yellow and I think it's really cool to look out for that because that's definitely.



    A trend and that trend is boiler suits.

    I think they've been on trend for a while but I would say in the fall and in the Fall Fashion Month and then this Fashion Month I just saw them a ton. I saw them a lot in the fall with a turtleneck underneath. Now I'm seeing them just like in a lot of different materials in the cargo material in just I think there's like a ton of different ones you can choose from.

    I have a short sleeve one that has like a wider leg but it's cropped. They're coming in tons of shapes and styles and I really like them because they are a piece that you can wear casually but you can also dress up and they're just easy. It's like wearing a dress. You can just throw on your boiler suit and you're literally good to go you don't think about anything also. I mean to that I must say about it. But it's a cool trend. And then on the accessories trend, I have been seeing a lot of different accessories I feel like have come more to the forefront of outfits more basic outfits with cooler accessories.

    So like the first one is a really mini bags like I'm talking like tiny you can't fit anything in them. I have one where is the shop and the one you were wearing this morning. So really really mini bags Giacomo makes really small cube bags there's a ton on the market right now and they're very practical.

    You can't hold anything in them but they look really cute and think they're really cool accessory they're definitely more of an accessory, not a bag. But I've been seeing those everywhere and there is a cool trend. Bucket hats. I feel like also has been around for a while but they're coming more into fashion and not so much like hippie style. You know like tons of different designers are making them. They're just more they're easier to get. They're cool. I find them all hard to wear shoes I feel like they like hit the back of my neck all the time and come off but

    I've worn it. I think it looks cool. I don't know why I pull it off that well but. It's a nice accessory to have because it's different than like other houses. I mean we have the like train hat for a while. This is like kind of replacing that I think. And then the last accessories are hair accessories so headbands huge Prada made them and them kind of blew up like those padded headbands literally like Blair Waldorf style headbands pearled headbands just like any sort of headband is.



    I just thought everywhere crazy. I actually don't think they're cool especially if you were like kind of an edge your outfit you throw a headband on it kind of gives you that feminine but also edgy vibe. I haven't tried it out yet but when I find the perfect headband I definitely give it a go and then hair clips so like a lot of pearled hair clips everywhere every designer's making them there's that like Gucci one there's a Chanel one then there's like a ton of different ones. I wore them in Paris and you can find them on like an SOS on the store it's like on all these different websites but pearled hair cleansers hair clips and general super on trend quick little video. But those were the those are the trends that I'm most excited for and that I saw a lot on the runways and on people in the street style of Paris Fashion Week and your Fashion Week.

    I'm excited for them. I can't wait to style them in the upcoming spring and summer content. Let me know what spring trends you're most excited for and let me know if you're excited about spring because I am. Thank you guys so much for reading. I have this love by. Us States Hub.

    For More Information About Latest Fashion Click

    3 comments:

    1. Good day !!
      We are Christian Organization formed to help people in need of help,such as
      financial assistance, Do you need a loan to pay your bills? Do you need
      Personal Business Car or Student loans? Need a loan for various other
      purposes? If yes contact us today.
      Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.
      Email: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
      Text or call: +1-586-331-5557.
      Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I have never read such an article.
      Wow!Excellent article.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I have never read such an article.
      Wow!Excellent article.

      ReplyDelete